As an Air Sterilizer Manufacturers, share with you.
Air purifiers, also known as "air cleaners", air fresheners, and purifiers, refer to decoration pollution that can absorb, decompose or transform various air pollutants (generally including PM2.5, dust, pollen, peculiar smell, formaldehyde, etc.) , Bacteria, allergens, etc.), products that effectively improve air cleanliness, are mainly divided into household, commercial, industrial, and building.
There are many different technologies and media in the air purifier, which enable it to provide users with clean and safe air. Commonly used air purification technologies include: adsorption technology, negative (positive) ion technology, catalytic technology, photocatalyst technology, superstructure light mineralization technology, HEPA high-efficiency filtration technology, electrostatic dust collection technology, etc.; material technologies mainly include: photocatalyst, activated carbon, Synthetic fiber, HEPA high-efficiency material, negative ion generator, etc. Most of the existing air purifiers are of composite type, that is, multiple purification technologies and material media are used at the same time.
Portable Anion Air Purifier
1. A newly renovated or renovated residence.
2. There are residences for the elderly, children, pregnant women, and newborns.
3. Residence for people with asthma, allergic rhinitis and pollen allergy.
4. Housing for keeping pets and livestock.
5. Residences that are relatively closed or affected by second-hand smoke.
6. Hotels, public places.
7. A residence for people willing to receive high-quality life.
8. In hospitals, reduce infections and prevent the spread of diseases.
Our company also has Portable Anion Air Purifier on sale, welcome to contact us.